Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Sorry it's been awhile!!! Pocket Letters

Wow, it's been way too long since I've updated my blog. So sorry.... I've had so much on my plate lately and just haven't had enough time in the day. 
If you haven't already seen the new release from Stampotique and taken a trip on the blog hop, you have to check it out HERE!
There are some fabulous new stamps and a new designer too!
We have a fun ATC swap going on too at the Facebook page
If you can I would encourage you to join us.

I wanted to show you a pocket letter that I created for a swap with one of the Stampotique design team members.
I love pocket pages but haven't made one just yet. I really don't have a clue what I'm doing haha!
Funny thing is, I ended up making two of the pocket letters haha!
I used loads of new stampotique stamps and also some older ones.



Stampotique stamps I used are:

Medium Bee with Tiny bee - By Jo Capper-Sandon
Bella and Lola by new designer - Tracy Scott
Small Homes Quote - By Janet Klein
Kassa's Bloom - By Karen Hayselden
Phrase Cube and Lightening Bug - By Terri Richardson
Beach Huts - By Kate Crane
Flower CubeAnimal Cube and Agatha Flower - By Magda Polokow
Take your Time - By Daniel Torrente
Whisker Monster - By Kira Nichols
Paisley Background - By Arwen McCullen

Whew!! That's a lot of stamps!!! These pocket letters were a lot of fun to put together and I hope my partner likes them :)
Thanks for stopping by and Have a wonderful day!!!


5 comments:

  1. wow, this is so beautiful, you give me a lot of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it, love it, love it.
    wonderful. I love Pocketletter

    Hugs Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pocket letters are such fun, Claudine, glad to see you back in blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats the only drawback with pocket letters ...all the links you need to do on the blog post lol
    Loving how you've put these together, especially the twin pockets that link two together. I sat and made a pocket letter last night...quite thereputic actually, I can understand the addiction to them. x

    ReplyDelete