Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

SDC248 - All Creatures Great and Small

Hello everyone and thanks for coming back to the blog today. We have a fun new challenge over at Stampotique's Designer Blog and our hostess this week is Corrie Herriman and she has challenged us to "All Creatures Great and Small"
Here is what Corrie says about this fun challenge:

"Wild and woolly or friendly and domesticated we love them all..make sure to include an animal or two on your creation this week."
I decided to do an art journal page for this challenge... it turned out more masculine than I thought it would but I tried a technique on my background
I painted my background black first and then added paint and embossing paste on top of that, then I used an embossing folder over it all. Pretty cool result....



For this I used Stampotique stamps:

Dog Cube and Tweeze by Daniel Torrente

Sometimes I Pretend - By Jo Capper-Sandon

Come on over to Stampotique Challenge Blog and join us for this fun challenge and thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful week!
For more inspiration see us on
and

3 comments:

  1. I love this - especially your sentiment!!!
    Sometimes I feel like a nut - sometimes I don't!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete