Pages

Monday, May 2, 2016

Stampotique Design Team Call

Hello everyone, thanks for stopping by the blog today. I wanted to let you know that Stampotique is having an open Design Team call for the term of July 2016 thru Dec 2016..

If you feel you might be a good candidate for the team and have a heart for Stampotique please send the following info to me:
(jasminngirl411 at yahoo.com)


1. Your name, email address and blog information (you must have a blog to apply)


2. Provide photos or links to 3 creations made by you. These creations can be previously created but cannot be more than 6 months old

Once you have provided me with the above information I will send you a application form through email that you will need to fill out and email back to me no later than May 9th 2016 

If you are selected for the team, this term will run from July 1st 2016 thru December 31st 2016

Thank you for your interest in the Stampotique Design Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment