Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Stampotique Challenge 243 - Motherly Love

Hello all and welcome back to the blog. Today is Wednesday and that means another fun challenge at Stampotique this week.
I am hosting this week's challenge and I'm asking you to celebrate Mother's this week. 
Make something with Mom in mind.

I made a Mother's Day card

This card was done with artist Terri Richardson's Potted Geranium stamp

I love how it showcases the beauty of the flower. I made my background with Colorbursts

We hope you will come on over to the Stampotique Challenge Blog and join us this week.

We are also having an open Design Team Call as well, you can get all the info HERE

For more inspiration see us on
and

5 comments:

  1. Love you card. Great stamp and fabulous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card - love the Colourburst background - perfect for the geranium stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claudine, Happy Mother's day to you :D Great card, I love the bright burst of colours, really cheers you up!!! :D x

    ReplyDelete