Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Winner of the Watch Part Necklace

Thanks to everyone who supported my Etsy shop by sharing and liking and such. I really appreciate it more than you know. I'm excited about this new adventure, it's always tough starting a new shop and getting the word out so I'm thankful to have such support. 

Without further waiting, the winner of the watch part necklace is...................

"Can't wait to check out your etsy shop...you know you are one of my favorite artists..."

YAY! congrats Jeannie, please email me with your address and I will get your necklace in the mail asap.

to everyone else here is link to my etsy shop I have restocked, below are just a few of the items in the shop. 








Thanks for coming by and cheers to you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment