Pages

Friday, December 11, 2015

Christmas Gifts using Tim's Holtz Mini Mason Jars

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. I'm excited that you have decided to stop by today. 


I have a fun project to show you using Tim Holtz's mini mason jars. These little guys are the cutest ever and the perfect size for a small gift. Of course I have to personalize it for sure. 
I wanted to do something fun for the ladies I work with and I decided to stuff these little jars full of candy and some candy cane chap stick. 
For each Jar I did the following:
I applied a small amount of glossy accents to the front of my Tim's letterpress blocks and dipped each into a different color of glitter. Once dry,  I then attached a screw eye to each letter, hanging one of Tim's little snowflake charms and gluing silver tinsel around the top of each

For the lid, I used Tim's Tissue Paper and colored it with Dina Wakley's red paint.  After that was dry I used multi matte medium to glue the tissue to the lid and trimmed as needed. 
I used a hot glue gun to attach the green tinsel and mini bulb ribbon and also the letterpress letters to the lid. 

That's it! Easy peasy! I hope the ladies like these fun little gifts.
We do sell all of these products at Simple Pleasures (my work) and we ship!!! YAY!



Thanks so much for coming by the blog today, I hope you have a Merry Christmas everyone!! 


4 comments:

  1. Have these jars sitting on my desk. So cute! Love the initials on top. Thanks,Claudine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea!
    Merry Christmas!!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute, Claudine. what a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How CUTE!!! LOVE the letterpress and all the candy! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete