Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Stampotique Challenge 218 - Blue and Brown

Hello everyone, so glad you could make it to the blog today. Thank you for coming by and spending this time with me. 
It's Wednesday and that means it's time for another challenge over at Stampotique.... thanks to all who joined us last week, it was fun hosting.

This week Gez Butterworth is our hostess and she is challenging us to use Blue and Brown in our creations. Here is what Gez says about this challenge

"Blue and Brown is one of my favorite color combos, I hope you have fun with it too"

I decided to decorate the outside of my smaller Dylusions journal. I use this journal quite a bit so I thought it was time to decorate the outside and what better way than to work with the cardboard cover as part of my background?



for this cover, I used a combo of acrylic paints, stencils, 
washi tape and die cutes. I also used Stampotique stamps:

Penelope - By artist Daniel Torrente
Art Junkie - By Artist Roc Nicholas

I hope you like my journal cover for this week's challenge. Please come by the Designer's Challenge Blog and join us. Each month two lucky random winners will get a 30.00 gift certificate to the online store.

Thanks for coming by and have a great day!!




3 comments: