Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Stampotique Challenge - Only Two Stamps

Welcome back to the blog today, it's Wednesday and you know what that means, it's time for another challenge over at:
  Nellie is our hostess and she is challenging us to "Only use two stamps" Here is what Nellie says about this challenge,

"I tend to use a lot of stamps when I create something. Thought I might challenge myself and all of you by limiting the number of stamps. So no more than two stamps please!"
It's so darn hard to just chose two stamps to play with, specially with all the wonderful stamps you can get from Stampotique.

For this challenge I decided to do a journal page
Although I didn't want to pick I decided the two stamps I chose are:

Mushroom Forest and Large Fleurfly both by Artist Janet Klein




Hope you like my colorful page haha!
Come on by the Stampotique Challenge Blog and join us this week. You could be in the winning for a 30.00 gift certificate to the online store.
Thanks for coming by and have a great week


2 comments: