Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Stampotique Challenge 207 - Selfies and/or Photo Bomb

Hello all and welcome back to the blog, today is Wednesday and you know what that means......
it's time for another Stampotique challenge and this week I am the host!! How fun!

My challenge to you is "Selfies or Photo Bomb"

I think selfies can be so funny and I also know how much the Photo Bomb ATC trade was on the Facebook group so I challenge you to do something either with "Selfies" or "Photo Bomb" as your theme.

For my project this week, I decided to do a birthday card


I used Kate Crane's Sing with Words on Side stamp and sort of "tweaked" her a little so she was taking a selfie. I added a backpack for her best buddy (Dog Cube) and a hat from Daniel Torrente's Hat Cube - I drew my own little cell phone and put it in her hand. I wanted to go with mostly black and white for this card because I really love the simplicity and how there is a pop of color on the hat and pup. 

I hope you will come on over to the Designer's Challenge Blog this week and partake in this fun challenge. Make sure to check out the other design team members blogs too and get some good ideas. 
CHEERS!!!


2 comments:

  1. The pop of colour is just perfect for this black & white card. Looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete