Pages

Friday, August 7, 2015

August - Roc Nicholas Design Team Post

Hello all and welcome back to the blog today. It is the 7th of the month and it's my turn to post for the Roc Nicholas Design team. 
This month I am using a stamp of Roc's that I just got this month. It's not a new stamp but it's a great one, it's simply called, 


I used the Horse stamp to create a cute bookmark for my books and or art journals. 

This is photo of the front of my bookmark, at this point it looks normal just like a simple stamped and colored image


I colored my image so that the horse has on a pair of glasses (perfect for reading)

from the side it looks like this


I cut out a second piece of thick cardstock to create a back to my bookmark. I then glued the upper portion of the head to the back cardstock so that the bookmark would open in order to place over the books pages


When the bookmark is in the book and the book is closed, I think it's really cute how he looks over the edge, I love it!!




There are many of Roc's stamps that would be so cute as a bookmark like this one, check out all her stamps here:

Have a great day!!!

4 comments:

  1. Claudine this is such a great idea. And he turned out so CUTE ! Thank you for sharing a fabulous idea.
    Hugs from Monica... Spain

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute ! You always have such fabulous ideas.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs from Monica... Spain

    ReplyDelete