Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Roc Nicholas Postcard Exchange

Hello all, Happy Valentine's Day to you (tomorrow)
I hope you all have a wonderful day with that special someone in your life

I recently joined a postcard swap in my Facebook group dedicated to Stampotique's  Roc Nicholas,  she has a wonderful Facebook fan page and it's so neat to see all the great art that is created with her stamps
For this postcard I used Roc's stamps
Here is my postcard for this swap




I went with a Valentine type theme with the hearts and Love. I wanted my Scooter girl's clothing to match the wash tape so I colored her outfit the same colors.
I used Tim Holtz distress glitter for the hearts and the new Memory Box  stencil (honeycomb) for the background. I am really loving those new Memory Box stencils, they are fun.


Have a wonderful day tomorrow everyone!! Take care and Cheers!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! What a cute card. Love the Scooter girl. Sometimes I wish I had wheels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun, Claudine! Love that stencil and you found a perfect use for it. You are an amazing "colorist!" Mwah! KayW

    ReplyDelete