Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Art Journaling Pages

I have been working on several fun things lately and one of them is my art journal. I'm really loving putting this journal together. I wanted to do a sort of calendar journal so I started one this past Jan. Here are a few of my pages so far....

Well Blogger decided to turn my pictures sideways again and I have no idea why but this pic is of my February page and it's sideways lol....


These are my March Pages, I haven't added the March on top yet, that comes next. My daughter's Birthday is on March 30th so I have done some flowers around that day. :)

4 comments:

  1. love the journal pages and you won my heart with the stampotique gal

    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors! Love the way you did the days of the week/headers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the calender too, and that date is an awesome on as that is my bday too!!!

    ReplyDelete