Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Altered Puzzle Piece

I just finished the coolest swap with one of my groups. It was altered puzzle pieces with a twist and this was alot of fun. My themes were Mardi Gras - Gold and Countries/Travel -Beige tan.
I started by sanding down the puzzle pieces so they would take
paint and glue better


After that I painted them in basic black. I figured this would be the
best base color for both of them.


Lastly I decorated using paper, stamps, embossing and added embelishments.
I had tons of fun with these and I think they came out nice.
I hope my partners like them :-)





Travel - Beige /Tan


Mardi Gras - Gold

4 comments:

  1. Claudine..i love your puzzle piece very nice....
    MaryRedford

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claudine, These are very neat. What a unique way to display art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I like the lace trim on the travel piece. I'm going to have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Claudine.. This is like magic... Love what you created..BRAVO

    ReplyDelete